If you have any questions not listed below please do not hesitate to contact the school reception on 01462 432100
- Do you have set bus routes? Each year the bus routes change depending upon demand. Click here to view the 2017-2018 bus routes. If you would like to request further information about bus routes in your area please contact our Accounting Manager, Mrs Alice Winton: email@example.com.
- What does the entrance test involve? Girls will sit their entrance test on Thursday 18th January 2018 and take three papers: English - 50 minutes, Mathematics - 60 minutes and Verbal Reasoning - 30 minutes. For additional information please contact our Registrar, Ms Melanie Harper: firstname.lastname@example.org
- What co-curricular activities do you offer? We firmly believe in the importance of more than just an academic education. All our faculties are involved in our extensive Extra-curricular Programme (SCITLLE).
- Do you award scholarships? Scholarships are awarded for excellent potential. We offer academic, art, drama, sport, dance and music scholarships. They are awarded in Years 6 (for Years 7-9), Year 7 (for Years 10 and 11) and Year 11 (for Years 12 and 13). The Headmistress may award discretionary scholarships to girls joining at other times. For more information about scholarship applications Click here for information on our scholarships.
- Do you offer bursaries? We also offer bursaries which are available for daughters of clergy and members of the armed forces. Sibling bursaries of 5% are awarded from Year 7 onwards. Any additional bursaries are means-tested. For more information contact our Registrar, Ms Melanie Harper, email@example.com
- What are your term dates? Please follow this link to view our Term dates
- What are your school fees? Please follow this link to view our school fees.
- Do you have any staff vacancies? To view our current staff vacancies please click here